Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Image Map

March 24, 2016

Easter Home Kit

I know I am not alone when I say that this time of year is super chaotic!  To top if off, St. Patrick's Day and Easter are extremely too close.  I felt like my planning for both holidays has been rushed. With that said, I still wanted to squeeze in some time to put together a home Easter kit for my students.  I tried to include activities specific to each individual goal.  I stuffed pieces of paper in each egg that targeted different skills, such as following directions, articulation, synoyms, antonyms, vocabulary, and sentence formulation.  I also added a bunny to work on prepositions.  They all included fun, decorative pencils in a cute carrot pouch.  Anytime I can incorporate carryover while still engaging the students, makes me happy!  Happy Easter!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment